Our Weekend in Pictures

Just another weekend recap...


On Friday, I got the urge to make Harper some onesies. It has been so hot here, so while I let her run around in diapers most of the time, I was hoping for something a little more appropriate for when we go out in public. I grabbed a few of her white onesies, dyed them with a charcoal/black dye in the sink & stitched on a few flowers that I had in my craft box.


 Clearly she was impressed.

Saturday, we spent the afternoon at the pool. Out of nowhere there ended up being live music & a cookout thrown by our neighborhood, so I'd say it counted as a full on pool party.
 Harper was killin' it in her shades & one shoulder suit.


And of course, she deejayed for us from her wagon on the way home.


 Sunday, we took it easy & rounded out the weekend with a fire & s'mores.


 Nothing says summer nights like ooey-gooey marshmallows sandwiched between half a candy bar & some graham crackers. I couldn't help but make it a double.

Follow Little Baby Garvin on Bloglovin. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment