17 Week Update


How far along? 17 Weeks/4 Months

Total weight gain:  No scales yet!!  But bump is well and truly popping out and getting bigger by the day

Maternity clothes?  Nothing new but due to the sunny weather of late I realise I need to buy some more maxi dresses and maybe some sort of maternity shorts as my wardrobe is not really exciting me for the summer ahead!!

Stretch marks?  None

Sleep:  I have had a couple of horrendous nights sleep this week.  Mainly due to the fact my uterus/baby is sitting right on top of my bladder so I constantly feel the need to pee!  As soon as I am up and awake I am really struggling to get back to sleep.  I guess there's nothing much I can really do about it either, when you've gotta go you've gotta go!

Best moment this week:  Our amazing incredible and fabulous 4D gender scan!!

Worst moment this week:  Thinking that we almost couldn't find out what the gender of our little baby is!!! I will do a review of my 4D scan soon and tell you all about it!

Miss anything?  Dippy eggs as usual but I have also missed alcohol a little this week! You can't beat an evening in the pub garden with a cider or a pimms can you!?

Movement: I felt the first flutters at night whilst getting ready for a lovely nights sleep on Sunday 2nd June!  That made me 16+1 which is really early to feel something but I definately did and it continued all week as well!  It feels just like a butterfly flying about inside and I can't wait to feel more and more

Food cravings:  Still loving coke and fizzy drinks this week which is bad as I know how sugary they are but they make me feel good so oh well!

Anything making you queasy or sick:  Coffee and cigarette smells. Yuck

Gender: After 2 sessions with the 4D scanner we finally found out we are having a little BOY!!!!! I am so excited! I always thought I would want a girl and would panic if I was having a boy but the last few weeks I just knew we were having a boy and I was really drawn to male names and blue things!!!! I cannot wait for our little man to arrive

Labor signs: None

Symptoms:  I have felt really good this week!!  Probably the best I have felt in the pregnancy!  Tailbone pain has gone, headaches have passed and I feel like I have a little more energy even with the restless nights

Belly button in or out?  In

Happy or moody most of the time?  H.A.P.P.Y

Looking forward to:  Now we know what we are having I cannot wait to start collecting clothing and such things!!

Bump:







0 comments:

Post a Comment