Football Season & Fall Decor!

My FAVORITE two seasons combined.... FOOTBALL & FALL!!! I swear, I wake up in the best mood every. single. day. It's time for cool weather (although I'm still wearing a tank top), football weekends and best of all... holidays! You know I have been thinking of what Harper will be for Halloween since the day I found out I was pregnant. 

I also couldn't wait to take our first family Hawkeye pic! 


Harper looked so darn cute in her little Iowa jersey onesie!
Custom Headband from JamesonMonroe

I love looking for cute gameday outfits for her! It's hard since so much of it is either pink or very boyish, so throwing a headband in the mix is a must! :) I love jerseys... and I think she did too!


We couldn't wait to hang our Iowa flag! I got so excited Saturday morning when I drove through the neighborhood and saw all of the football flags replacing American flags for the season!

Bonus: Hawkeyes won & I could have beer this year! :) 
Harper watched quite a bit of the game on the floor, sitting surrounded by all of her toys. She is so darn close to crawling. Yes, I am flipping out. It's time to go baby gate shopping ASAP. Recommendations welcome!


I also thought I'd share the first little pieces of Fall decor that went out just in time for the big game! I just couldn't wait any longer! :) Some leaves, white & gold pumpkins and a burlap "Happy Fall" banner went up in the family room.


And of course, what's football season without a festive chalkboard?! Initially this was going to go in Harper's room, but I swear this wall in the breakfast nook was just too perfect! 


The Iowa Hawkeye Victory Polka! :)


I hope you all had a wonderful football kickoff weekend! I'm sure most of you are just as excited as I am for all the fun that is to come in the next few months! XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment