My 100th Post!

I can't believe this is my 100th post here on Little Baby Garvin! It seems like this blog & of course my darling babe have been a part of my life forever! My blog has grown into something I could have never imagined! It all started as a way to document my pregnancy for friends & family far away. 

Now here we are, more than a year later, and my blog is such a crazy, huge part of my life! I love documenting our journey now just as much as my pregnancy. I can't thank you all enough for making this blog what it is today! Your comments & emails make me smile on a daily basis. One day, Harper will be old enough to read all of this, and I just know her heart will be so full of happiness thanks to you all! :)

 When can I start painting her nails!?!?!?

SO, I am working on my next post, YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED! :) I get so many emails that it is hard to find time to respond to them all, but I read each and every one! I am compiling a post to try and answer as many of your questions as possible! A lot of the questions are about Harper's cute clothes or toys, so I am going to do my best from now on to link to everything that I can for you! I hate finding something cute online (especially pinterest!) without a link to where I can get it! So if you have something you would like to ask, that you haven't already sent me in an email, leave a comment and I will try to include it in my post tomorrow! Feel free to tell me what you'd like to see more of... or less of (sorry.. the occasional swear words & drinking references are here to stay).

In other news, it feels like FALL in Georgia! I couldn't be more excited! We are going on a big time Fall shopping trip this weekend so I thought I would share Harper's Fall Wish List with you ahead of time! I am loving all of the purple this year... of course all of the girly gear at the Gap has me swooning! :)


Thank you all again for following along on our journey! Words cannot express my gratitude for all of your encouragement & kindness over the last fifteen months. Wish I could buy you all a virtual beer (or sparkling water...)! XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment