Emotional Recovery From A Cesarean

So, I've decided that I did/do indeed have some real actual post traumatic stress from my c-section. I know I mentioned the thought before, but I never really looked into what post traumatic stress is.
I decided to look it up last night, and was surprised to see how much of it fit me.

So then I tried to look up some stuff that might help me, since surprisingly {to me} a VBAC did very little in the way of removing the first birth trauma. (And I think its coming out in weird new ways lately.)

I was really hoping to find some sort of Christian perspective on the whole issue* -- no luck there -- maybe someday {when I figure some more out} I can have some sort of impact in that area for other women.
*If you know of any such resource please let me know! 

But during my search I did come across the most comprehensive thing I've ever seen on Emotional Recovery From A Cesarean.
I cried through a lot of it.
Its VERY insightful.
And its the most helpful thing I've found to date.
{However it doesn't event hint at the stage I'm in...post VBAC, still struggling.}

If you have anything you want to work through in regards to a c-section (yours or a loved one's)
this page is amazing. (It's super duper long --  because like I said its the most comprehensive thing I've ever seen on Emotional Recovery From A Cesarean.)

Check it out Here.


0 comments:

Post a Comment