Easter Basket Goodies

Can you believe that tomorrow is the first day of Spring?! Let's hope that mother nature gets the memo!
I have been looking forward to Easter for a while now, Harper has been having so much fun this year already exploring the back yard, it will be so much fun for her to hunt her Easter eggs out there! My parents get in town the night before, so we are planning a big brunch after church & a whole day of fun. I know the days are going to fly by as we await baby girl's arrival, so for the first time ever (or at least during this pregnancy), I got a major head start on something, filling up the girls' Easter baskets!


 I always love putting a book in her basket, this year I chose I Had a Favorite Dress, which is so fitting because she has been playing dress up every day with her tutus & I know she will especially love the illustrations. All Natural Beeswax Crayons were a must, because one can never have too many art supplies & some alphabet stickers. Then I added some classic Jelly Shoes (windows up!), an oversized sparkly bow & a festive lamb sippy. In her Easter eggs, there is a clip-on bunny tail (also from the Target dollar spot that I know she is going to love since she has lately been asking us why animals have tails but she doesn't...?) & some new Spring hair bows.

If all goes as planned, baby girl won't be here until a few days after Easter, but just in case she makes an early appearance, I had to make her a little basket too! ;) The little kraft paper caddy is from the dollar spot as well since we won't get her a basket until next year, but I just put together a few things I already had for her to make a cute basket. A new pair of teeny-tiny pajamas, a bow & the cutest deer rubber teether ever, along with a bunny swaddle blanket & some new bibs in her Easter eggs.


These little kraft paper boxes are so perfect for mini Easter baskets for other friends & family as well. Especially dressed up a bit with some craft paint or wrapping paper, plus the little jute handles could be replaced with ribbon. I see myself doing a few craft projects with these very soon!


What are you putting in your babes Easter baskets this year?! Hoping mine is full of donuts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment