31 Weeks

 Pineapple Tank from VS last summer (similar here)

How far along: 31 weeks (less than two months to go!)
Gender: Girl
Weight gain: 23 lbs.
Maternity clothes: Oh yes! Although still stretching out my regular shirts one by one as I attempt to squeeze into them. Currently on the hunt for a dress for maternity pictures & Easter but not having any luck so far. Guess I could always just dress like the Easter bunny.
Stretch marks: No
Belly button in or out: Out
Sleep: Still good, starting to get a little anxious about how little sleep I will be getting once baby girl arrives. Funny how we forget those times so quickly? :)
Best moment this week: An amazing time with all of my family in town, Harper especially loved spending so much time with her grandma, grandpa & lots of uncles!
Miss anything: Things are going downhill fast in the energy & comfort department, really missing being able to keep up.
Movement: So many knees & elbows!
Cravings: Strawberries, Poptarts & lemon flavored everything.
Queasy or sick: Another lingering cold for the last few days, I think I have had a stuffy nose for the majority of this pregnancy.
Looking forward to: Spending lots of time with family & hopefully soaking up lots of warm weather! And the girl scout cookies that I'm about to eat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment