Love List

1. My sweet (and messy) little sous chef & I made some raspberry lemon sticky buns the other morning, a direct result of my major sweet & fruity cravings. You can find the recipe here. Let me tell you, these were so so yummy! I love trying new recipes, although I did not love zesting two lemons. Is zesting a word? I didn't have a zester so I had to use an array of sharp kitchen objects to get the job done. Anyway, wrist cramping & all-day-lemon-smelling-hands aside, they were totally worth it. Baking with Harper is my favorite thing to do, she is an expert stirrer & loves to taste test everything along the way.




2. I  picked out this Easter dress for Harper, I am in love with the super girly, vintage style & just couldn't pass it up! I'm excited to share some Easter basket goodies next week, including a little basket for baby girl just in case she makes an early arrival! ;)

3. It doesn't seem possible that St. Patrick's Day is already next week, where has the month gone?! I love the idea of rainbow fruit skewers as a festive, healthy snack for toddlers. Harper is going to love this, especially helping make them!
 
4. I don't wear a lot of jewelry but have always wanted something meaningful with my girls' initials on it. If you haven't heard of The Shine Project, their beautiful bracelets & the amazing cause they support, you must check them out! I have hardly taken these off since I got them & it is especially sweet wearing baby girl's first initial (hiding under that H!) on my arm.


5. This little stripe & polka dot ruffle rashguard might just be the cutest little girl swimsuit of all time!! Paired with some classic jelly shoes, this would be the perfect pool outfit for the summer!
 
6. I came across this free birthday infographic printable the other day & wanted to share since so many of you have asked about custom chalkboard birthday signs. This one is so cute & easy to fill in all of your personalized details!
 
7. Where are my La Croix sparkling water lovers at?! If you haven't tried the two new Curate flavors yet, Cherry Lime & Apple Berry, they are worth an extra trip to the store! A perfect addition to tonight's Taco Tuesday! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment