33 Weeks

Happy St. Patrick's Day Eve! Hope you all are having a fun weekend full of lots of shenanigans & green beer! ;) 

 

How far along: 33 weeks
Gender: Girl
Weight gain: 25 lbs. (again exactly where I was with Harper this far along)
Maternity clothes: Leggings & maxi dresses. This green top (from my sweet friend, Hanna) is similar to the pink one I had a few weeks ago, non maternity but is the perfect shirt for a big belly!
Stretch marks: No
Belly button in or out: Out
Sleep: Sleeping well but can never get enough.
Best moment this week: A fun St. Patrick's Day weekend with our family & friends. I could hardly keep up (or stay up past my bedtime) but I'll always make an exception for holiday fun! 
Miss anything: A green beer in my hand!
Movement: We are in all new territory here, with legs jabbing my ribs & feeling lots of pressure lower in my belly that I didn't have last time. Hiccups are also becoming more frequent, Harper loves to feel them & pretend she has the hiccups too.
Cravings: Still all sweets, all the time. So happy that there is so much good fruit in season right now. Also so happy that Nutella comes in the XL size so I can fit my whole hand in to dip all of the fruit.
Queasy or sick: Still feeling good overall. I have been on an iron supplement for two weeks now which has helped quite a bit with my restless legs & exhaustion.
Looking forward to: Honestly looking forward to enjoying these last few (somewhat)quiet weeks as a family of three. We are trying to plan a few fun activities to do with just Harper before things really get shaken up around here!

And speaking of, I think it's time for a shamrock shake!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment