Bloody Mary Bar

 This weekend we really wanted to show my brother a good time, help make the transition out of college a little easier & to introduce him to all of our friends in Georgia. So, naturally, we hosted a Bloody Mary Bar & Brunch in our backyard.


I'm actually not a huge Bloody Mary fan but it's my brother's favorite drink, PLUS I love the fact that you can really get out of control with garnishes. If restaurants can put a beefstick in theirs, I felt like I could push it a little further & put an entire corn dog in ours. We added celery, pickles, bacon, olives & grilled cheese kabobs to the menu, along with an assortment of hot sauces & peppers.
We also rimmed them with crushed Fritos instead of salt. Bet ya can't guess who's idea that was. :)
 
The bigger the glasses, the better. I would honestly have put an entire rotisserie chicken in this cocktail if it would have fit.

I know this is totally not baby-blog-material, but it is festive & would make a fun Father's Day brunch idea if your dad or hubby is a Bloody Mary fan! :)
And of course, this chalkboard print is for sale in my etsy shop.

Sources
Glasses & Pitcher from Pier One (out of stock) | Ice Bucket | Tomato Juice Pitcher | Striped Straws | Mason Jars | White Beaded Bowls

0 comments:

Post a Comment