Fourth of July Festiveness

Fourth of July is just one week away, so we are kicking off the festivities early with a little celebration. Rather than popping the champagne, we decided to BOMBPOP THE CHAMPAGNE! :)


 Tell me this isn't the most festive beverage you have ever laid eyes on?! We plan to serve these up next week just in time for fireworks, but couldn't wait to test them out & share them with you all! This may also be the easiest drink to make, just a little of your favorite champagne topped off with an upside down bomb pop & garnished with a sparkler.


Bomb pops are my JAM. They are nostalgia on a stick.
They take me straight back to the front step of my great aunt Barbara's Brooklyn apartment, where I would sit in my swimsuit as a little girl after playing in a "johnny pump" with red, white & blue running all down my face. I can hear her voice & the music of the ice cream truck playing in my head each time I eat one. These make me happy for so many reasons.

Along with these tasty drinks, some other fun ideas for the Fourth of July that we would love to incorporate into our weekend include...
Our favorite 4th of July tradition, Red Velvet Pancakes topped with whipped cream & blueberries.
A festive cookout, complete with BBQ chicken & corn on the cob.
Water balloons & yard games.
A campfire, s'mores & sparklers.
And last but not least, I am obsessed with having a SNOW CONE BAR, dying over this snow cone maker & these festive cone paper cups.

For more ideas & outfits, you can check out this Patriotic Memorial Day post, our Red, White & Blue breakfast & sangria OR 4th of July Swimwear post! :)

And can we just take one second to look back at last year's 4th of July baby Harper? Holy rolly polly cuteness.


Doesn't she remind you of a little s'mores marshmallow?! How festive of her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment