Merry & Bright

I'm so excited to share Harper's Christmas List with you! We have lots of ideas on how to make her first Christmas extra special! Mostly with fun activities & traditions, but buying for a baby is so much fun! Here is just a snippet of some of the things that will be under Harper's Christmas Tree this year!



 We have been having a blast lately planning for all of the fun Holiday activities to come. I have lots of ideas that I will be posting soon, fun things to do with your babe or as a family. Little Baby Garvin will be going into full 25 Days of Christmas mode in just a few short weeks!

Two weeks ago we got our family pictures taken by the very talented Natalie Shivers here in Atlanta. We just love them! Notice once again, Harper & I matching in our neon violet? She is totally going to hate me one day for all this nonesnse.

Her little smirk here melts my heart. 


 We were so excited to spot this vintage, green couch sitting outside of a local coffee shop! My husband was having panic attacks about Harper touching it.


 And I'm sure it goes without saying why this is one of our favorite pictures ever! I don't know which I love more, her eyes or her eyebrows! :)


 Before I go, I have to just thank you all so so much for all of the great feedback about offering chalkboard prints!! It is so encouraging and makes me so happy that you all would love to see them! Cannot wait to show you what is in store!

0 comments:

Post a Comment