Harper's First Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!! Also known in our family as Christmas-Tree-Decorating-Day-Eve! :) We had the most fun, festive day that included lots of dancing around the house to Christmas music & more delicious food than I could ever have imagined.


As you can see by the menu, the sweet potato souffle didn't make it. In the midst of drinking coffee while watching the parade this morning, I jumped up & shouted to Brandon "SWEET POTATO FRIES!" When we get out the fryer, we literally fry everything in sight since it's such a pain in the ass to clean. Go big or go home, right? :)

We managed to squeeze in one blurry family pic before we sat down to eat. Clearly Harper was unimpressed, yelling FEED ME to the camera.Wo

This kid went to town on her Thanksgiving feast. We gave her cheesy potatoes, green bean casserole & stuffing.


But at the end of the day, it was the turkey leg that rocked her world. Quite possibly my favorite picture of her ever taken.


She made a mess of mass proportions but it was CUTE AS CAN BE! I think she got just as full as the rest of us, because all she wanted to do was snuggle afterwards.


Now what's up? We are rockin' our Christmas pajamas & about to pop in Christmas Vacation. But first things first, we are making our Black Friday Game Plan!! We aren't the campers or the tramplers, but we do appreciate a good deal & a festive atmosphere. Even my husband loves it! We love to wake up early, go get coffee, shop & then go out for breakfast! So excited to have Harper with us this year!

I love that most Black Friday sales can be found online, so lots of time to keep shopping when we get home for Harper's morning nap! Here's a look at what is on my Black Friday shopping list for tomorrow!

Of course, our favorite place to shop, Baby Gap, is having a ton of great Black Friday Sales, so who knows what will end up in our cart! :)

I also want to say that I am so thankful for all of you, your sweet comments & encouragement, and for allowing me to do what I love so much... blogging about my sweet girl & chalkboarding like there is no tomorrow! I hope you all had the most amazing Thanksgivings with all of your loved ones! This calls for a big time virtual cheers!! CLINK! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment