Harper's Nursery Tour... Christmas Edition!

 Her halls have been decked, her stocking has been stuffed & her shelves have been elved!
I am so excited to share with you... Harper's nursery fully decorated for Christmas!

 Faux Fur Stocking from Target, Ornaments from Crate & Barrel

Chalkboard Basket, Owl from Pier One

  Even though I probably won't do all the silly elf on the shelf stuff just yet... I still wanted to get one for her so we can use it year after year. I will say, these things look pretty darn mischievous sitting there like that! :)

 Picture Frames, Felt Garland, The Elf on the Shelf, Similar Metal Fan (I can't find the model that we have anymore)

I made the large red Christmas Print for her room.. to quote The Night Before Christmas (just like Clark W. Griswold would do..) "The children were nestled all snug in their beds, while visions of sugar plums danced in their heads."

   Changing Pad Cover from SallyCraftShop, Seagrass Basket, Wire Baskets from Crate & Barrel, House Tissue Box

It's not the most visually appealing thing in the room, but under her changing table is a Vornado Space Heater that we just got for the winter. I get so nervous that her room will be freezing, so hubby did lots of research & found this one with the highest safety ratings. It works like a charm! She has been sleeping in much later now since she is much more cozy in there!


The print above her crib is also one that I made, it says "Tis the season to be merry!" (Can't see the line, can ya Rus?)

I am so in love with these felt garlands!! This is my favorite part of the room... so festive & whimsical! Plus I will forever be in love with our zinc letters... placing them together to spell out her name for the first time was how we finally decided we would name her Harper!

I sort of love fun banners & garlands... can you tell? These were so simple to make, I just cut them out freehand with cardstock (no a-holes here!), strung on bakers twine & hung them with some festive washi tape! 



A special thank you to all of the amazing Etsy shop owners who crafted some of the most wonderful pieces for the room ...pulling out their Holiday fabric just a little earlier than usual so I could make this happen!! SallyCraftShop, Peppermint Pinwheels, MissCharlieBean and D'Nile Design.
 I tried to link sources for everything in the room, but if you would like more info on any of the furniture, here is the original nursery tour source post.

I hope Harper loves her sweet little room as much as I do! So excited now to decorate the rest of the house this week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment