Kicking off the Christmas Season!

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving, Black Friday & Christmas decorating weekend! The day after Thanksgiving is one of the most fun days of the year... even if you don't leave your house... there is just magic in the air! We loved our long weekend at home together.. fun was had & antlers were worn! :)


I cannot get over this little grin of hers! 


Friday we did a little Black Friday shopping... kicking off the early morning in our festive, comfy clothes at Target. It was anything but a mad rush... felt more like a standard Saturday morning shopping trip. We were totally okay with that! :) We hit up Original Pancake House for breakfast, stopped by the mall to scoop up a few more deals & then headed back home for a nap!

My scarf is actually from American Eagle a few years ago, but here is a similar one...
Striped Infinity Scarf. Other similar scarves can be found here & here. Harper's are Elegant Baby brand, but can't find them online anywhere.

We spent the rest of the weekend decking the halls!
 I discovered that I am definitely an a-hole when it comes to packing away last year's lights. I spent at least half an hour sitting Indian style on the entryway floor with a wad of tangled lights, cursing my last-year-self for apparently just ripping them off the tree & shoving them in a box. Between that mess & countless breaks to feast on Thanksgiving leftovers, decorating took much longer than expected. I can't wait to share pictures this week once it is all finished, but right now, I'm loving the messy colored lights strung around my Chalkboard.


I would literally string Christmas lights around the ceiling fans in our house if I could get away with it. Griswold style all day long.

0 comments:

Post a Comment