Maternity Style Favorites

I've never claimed to be a fashion blogger, I'll be the first to say that my style sways much more towards comfort than anything else. Especially when it comes to maternity style. On the rare occasion that I'm not just wearing pajama pants & a sweatshirt, these are some of my favorite & most comfortable maternity pieces.

One \\ Two \\ Three \\ Four \\ Five \\ Six \\ Seven

A lightweight jacket, soft v-neck tees that stretch forever (and come in a ton of fun colors!) & a maternity maxi are my must haves. I have still been wearing my regular jeans, though unbuttoned of course, but I don't think I'll make it to the end of this pregnancy without a maternity pair! ;) I also love some good seamless undergarments, they will make you feel comfortable & hide all of the lumps and bumps that come along with gaining a few pounds.

If you're looking for basic, everyday tops for layering, the Pure Body Maternity Long Sleeve Tees are the absolute best. They are super stretchy & can be washed a million times without losing their shape. Asos Maternity is my favorite resource for super affordable & cute dresses, especially for holiday parties or baby showers (you can find some of my favorites on my maternity style board). Aside from those basic pieces, I don't typically buy any other maternity stuff. Open cardigans or flannels & empire waist shirts or dresses are always options too since you can wear them in your regular size all through your pregnancy, especially paired with skinny belts! :)

Happy Camper Tee \\ iPhone Case

I think I am finally past the "whoa someone had one too many donuts" belly, even though whoa, I've really had one too many donuts, but I think I officially look pregnant.
I also officially look tired. Harper was up at five this morning sneezing into her hand & rubbing it through her hair. And since I have the immune system of a, well, pregnant lady, I'm sure it will only be a matter of time before I'm doing the same.
Good news? Tomorrow's Friday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment