Love List


A new year, a new love list. Full of all my favorite things & random obsessions.

1. Even though the Pantone Color of the Year is Radiant Orchid (purple has always been one of my favorites, so I'm totally on board), I would have to say my favorite color so far this year is royal blue! It feels like such a January color, right? :) I live in this sweatshirt that I scored on Black Friday, I think it will be permanently stretched out from my bump!

2. 'Tis the season for healthy eating! Harper has become quite the picky eater these days so I am always on the hunt for new healthy kid-approved recipes for her. My new plan of attack is smoothies, since she never turns down anything from a straw! One banana, a small handful of strawberries & a splash of whole milk in the blender with ice is enough to make a large smoothie for us to split. Please share any yummy healthy smoothie recipes if you have them!! :)
 
3. Burt's Bees Grapefruit Lip Balm is my new favorite chapstick. Coming from a tried & true chapstick addict over here, this is my jam right now.
 
4. J.Crew is offering an additional 40% off sale items, which of course is the best time to shop there! My favorite jeans are on sale along with the best socks in the world. Plus, always tons of cute outfits & accessories for the littles!
 
5. Baby girl got her very first stuffed animal this weekend, how sweet is this little deer?! (Purchased here, but sold out). We found an antique dresser on Craigslist & I finished the painting for her room. I am putting together the rest of her nursery plans & will be ready to share them soon!


6. It goes without saying that I am already getting excited for Valentine's Day. It will always hold a special place in my heart since it is Harper's Birthday Eve, but I've always loved the sweet simplicity of it. I bought Harper this chambray heart dress & can't wait to accessorize it with lots of red glitter!

7. It is SNOWING in Atlanta today!!! I know I shouldn't be so excited about that, but this is one of the first winters in years that we haven't seen snow so I am not opposed to a few flurries! Harper & I will have our hats & mittens on in a hot second, ready to catch snow flakes on our tongues. And for those of you who are totally snowed in, be sure to check out this recipe for snow cream!
Warm wishes to you & hopefully you are enjoying a fun snowday off work!! :)
XO

0 comments:

Post a Comment