23 Weeks


How far along: 23 Weeks
Gender: Girl
Weight gain: 15 lbs.
Maternity clothes: Feeling like my belly grew two sizes this week! ;)
Wearing lots of maternity clothes lately for fear of stretching out all of my favorite sweatshirts. I have been loving these new Liz Lange Shirts lately, they fit so well & are so soft! Looking forward to maxi dress season! 
Stretch marks: No
Belly button in or out: Out for the count.
Sleep: Good
Best moment this week: Feeling refreshed after the new year with lots of exciting things to come in 2014!
Worst moment this week: No complaints other than just being so incredibly tired, but I can hardly even tell if that is pregnancy related anymore.
Miss anything: Energy! And cocktails, of course. Found myself watching Lion King with Harper & singing to myself "oh, I just cannnn't waaaaait, to drink beer!"
Movement: Tons of movement, especially early in the morning. Baby girl must have been practicing her dance moves at five in the morning the other day, so much movement that I couldn't even sleep.
Cravings: Chocolate & fruit. My newest obsession is dark chocolate covered pomegranate, found them at Target last week & can't stop eating them.
Queasy or sick: Feeling good!
Looking forward to: Ready to get moving with the new nursery, can't wait to share plans for it very soon!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment