Love List

1. Halloween Party Planning. So far we are thinking a candy buffet, a drink station including these fun shirley temple syringe drinks (for the non-boozers) & a fog machine! We are going to have trick-or-treaters come up the driveway & walk along the "haunted path" to get to our back patio for their candy. Now if only we had costumes!
2. Popcorn Snack Mix. I've posted a similar recipe for Easter, basically this is just the Halloween version. Super easy, you can really add whatever you want. I made this one using chex & pretzels spread out on a baking pan (lined with foil) & cover with some white almond bark with a spoon. Then cover with white popcorn, candy corn & Halloween sprinkles, then a little more almond bark. Let it all harden & you're good to go! :) We keep it in a glass canister on the counter because we just can't stop eating it.


3. Halloween movie marathons. Our brand new copy of Double, Double Toil and Trouble came in the mail last week, I can't decide if it's just as amazing or awful as ever. A bunch of movies paired with fireplace s'mores are officially our favorite way to spend a Saturday night.

4. Boot socks. Confession, I only own maybe five pairs of socks. I hate wearing them, I hate warm feet, I even sleep with my feet sticking out of the covers. However, I love a good pair of warm boot socks for Fall/Winter, and these marled rugby socks & these camp socks are my absolute fave! And best of all? They are on sale with an additional 40% off.

5. Wall Letters. I am getting so excited to shop for letters for the new nursery, as soon as we find out the gender, we will be ready to spell out a new baby name on the wall! I got these zinc letters for Harper's room but have had my eye on these crocheted ones this time around. It was really a splurge for the room since most of the furniture was thrifted, but it has always been my favorite part!!

6. Soup Recipes. We skipped this past weekend's Soup Sunday since nobody was really feeling well, but the week before that, we made a simple beef stew. Always a favorite since all it involves is throwing a roast & a few veggies in the crockpot. I wouldn't even say I have a recipe for it, but I am going to be pinning some of my favorite recipes (and some potential recipes for coming weeks) here!


7. Moroccan Oil. I am not one to use expensive hair products, I have always been a loyal Pantene fan, but moroccan oil really does work on my straight, dry hair. I have been looking for a less expensive option & recently found this Weightless Moroccan Argan Oil. I am really loving how well it works & how my hair feels after using it!!
Although I guess it could be considered festive for October if I just left my dry, ratty ends alone.
Scarecrow hair, don't care.

0 comments:

Post a Comment