13 Weeks

Grey Shirt | Jeans

How far along: 13 weeks
Gender: The ultrasound tech predicted the baby's gender but it was a little early to be certain. We will find out later this month! :)
Weight gain: 1.5 lbs. although I feel like I gained 10.
Maternity clothes: Not yet, but guarantee I won't make it past Thanksgiving! Can someone pass the cinnamon butter? :)
Stretch marks: None yet, but already slathering on my Mustela cream!
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: Good! Have been fighting a cold but otherwise sleeping great.
Best moment this week: Feeling a little movement already!! Every now & then I feel the baby wiggle, almost feels like a wiggling worm. I was so happy to feel it sooner this time around!
Worst moment this week: Being sick, I remember having lots of colds during my last pregnancy & am already catching them again this year. I have a feeling that flu season will not go easy on me.
Miss anything: I would give my left arm for a Bud Light Lime.
Movement: Just a tiny bit but I know for sure it is the baby, I even felt hiccups during my ultrasound!
Cravings: I got caught red handed last week with a two liter bottle of Strawberry Fanta wedged into the cupholder of my car. Judge me hard.
Queasy or sick: Feeling good!
Looking forward to: Our next ultrasound (as always) to confirm the gender for sure. Then onto names! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment