38 Week Update

How far along?  38 weeks and 2 days.. My midwife didn't think I would see further than 37 weeks!!  Guess she was wrong..  Under 2 weeks to go!!!!!!!!

Total weight gain:  I haven't got a bloody clue! Mr H thinks my bump has grown loads this week but it doesn't really feel like it has to me! I promise to weigh myself before I eject this little one out of me!!

Maternity clothes?  Nothing new and I have had a particularly lazy week this week and spent most of it in my pjs!

Stretch marks? Still none but my belly is really really REALLY dry and itchy and flaking off all over the placeand i'm so scared this will be when they hit me!  I am lathering on Palmers Original Formula Cocoa Butter and Mama Mio Boob Tube (review here) but it doesn't seem to be quenching my skins thirst! Any suggestions to help me ease the dryness would be greatly appreciated!!?? 

Sleep:  Sleep again has been random.  One night sleeping really really well and other nights barely at all! My rib pain was particularly bad one night this week and I woke up yelping in pain!

Best moment this week: We finished our kitchen!  In fact we have basically finished the whole house - well it is almost liveable anyway!!  We are moving in at the end of this week and HOPEFULLY that means we can bring Harry home there!!

Worst moment this week:  I had a bit of an emotional day early in the week where I just felt so huge and sore and miserable and I burst into tears and wouldn't stop!  I felt better afterwards though :) 

Miss anything?  I miss my energy and my old body and I am totally ready for it to come back now!

Movement: Harry's movements have really picked up this week and he is constantly wriggling around!  Its really nice to see and feel it thought as I was worried the week before about reduced movement.
His head still feels so low down like its going to fall out which is agony though so everytime he moves I wince!

Food cravings:  I haven't had any cravings this week actually

Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nope

Gender: Boy :-) 

Labour signs:  No labour signs really this week but I think my mucus plug is starting to come away - i'm not going to go into detail on this one don't worrh!!

Symptoms:  I am still experiencing the same symptoms as last week, a lot of period pain like tummy aches and cramps and so much pressure in my pelvis.  I have had constant shooting pains down below which make me wince they are very sore!! 
I am convinced I have a brusied or broken rib as that is just SO painful! It's constant pain now even when he's not kicking me in them!
Heartburn has been sporadic.. Some days quite bad, sometimes it disappears 

Belly button in or out?  Really flat!

Happy or moody most of the time? Happy mostly!

Looking forward to:  I am just looking forward to Harry coming now :-)  I feel like I am ready for it and I don't feel particularly scared now!

Bump: 





0 comments:

Post a Comment