12 Weeks

Here we go, round two!

 Striped Shirt | Jeans

How far along: 12 weeks
Gender: Will find out later this month & I can not wait!! So far, both of us are guessing that it's another girl! ;)
Weight gain: Will find out at next appointment on the 17th. Estimating by the number of Twix bars I have stolen from the Halloween candy basket, probably at least 12lbs. by now.
Maternity clothes: I've been living in my Gap Supersoft Maternity Leggings since my last pregnancy but otherwise no, not yet.
Stretch marks: Hoping for none again this round!
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: Good! I was exhausted from weeks 6-10 but finally have my energy back & have been sleeping great at night.
Best moment this week: Anniversary dinner, which included a smorgasbord of amazing appetizers, followed by a queso burrito the size of my head. Just the way I like it.
Worst moment this week: Headaches. I either have a dull constant headache or an intense migraine. So over it.
Miss anything: Oh, other than all the beer in the world? I miss lunch meat terribly. I drool over deli sandwiches at the grocery store every week. I also miss my endurance, patience & appetite.
Movement: Nothing yet. I've heard you are more likely to feel movement sooner the second time around, so hoping for it soon!
Cravings: I haven't really had much of an appetite up until about a week ago, it is coming back slowly but surely. Strawberries, apples, toast, milk & everything chocolate are my favorites.
Queasy or sick: I have had a little nausea/carsick feeling for a few weeks but it has finally gone away. Brushing my teeth after every meal (and sometimes in between) really helped me feel better.
Looking forward to: Our next ultrasound later this week (where our tech will make an early guess at the gender) & hopefully feeling a little movement soon! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment