Spring Style Inspiration

Despite my irrational fears of getting eaten by a bear when we are outside, the warm weather has lured us out of the house & we are loving a little daily dose of sunshine. We have been going on walks everyday before lunch without her stroller, which I can hardly believe she is even old enough to do, but sometimes I'm the one that can't keep up.
And she walks on her tippy toes everywhere she goes.


With bright colors on the horizon, I thought I would share some of my favorite finds so far this season, even if they still require a jacket! ;) Camo is always a favorite in my book, and paired with bright purples & corals, it is perfect for Spring! I am always a fan of neutral pieces like white & chambray since they are so versatile. And of course, a springy pair of pajamas & a little bit of glitter are always essentials!

Glitter Flats \\ Clover Print Pajamas \\ Coral Leggings \\ Chambray Tank

Those gold glitter flats are the cutest! I'm a little bummed that there aren't very many cute green pieces for St. Patrick's Day, anyone else? I expected to see it all over the place but may have to settle for lots of gold instead. Twist my arm. I am however totally in love with this new bunny dress, so fun for Spring & certainly a perfect dress to rock for an Easter egg hunt.
I can't believe that Easter will be our last holiday as a family of three, with baby girl's estimated arrival just a few days later! We are certainly ready to get our celebration on! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment