And the winner is...

As you all know, I didn't ditch my drug store big-name makeup until I was first pregnant. I started to realize that everything that was put on my skin was absorbed right into my bloodstream. When I looked into the brands that I was using, there were chemicals like lead that I was not so fond of going to my baby.

Dr. Sachar completely hooked me up with some of his makeup products and I realized that I needed the perk up. I used to never be seen without makeup and now I embrace my natural beauty. That said, I do feel that a little bit of "enhancing" makes me look like a new woman. I enjoyed Dr. Sachar's lip gloss the most because even if I don't have any other makeup on, it makes me look put together and gives my whole face a glow. I use the foundation as a concealer and it stays on without caking or drying. The eyeliner is bold and easy to apply. I can't deal with makeup drama so I was happy that his stuff works.

Thank you to all who participated in the Dr. Sachar makeup giveaway. The winner was Christina M from Facebook! She will soon be enjoying her $118 of non-toxic Dr. Sachar makeup.




0 comments:

Post a Comment