27 Weeks



How far along: 27 Weeks
Gender: Girl
Weight gain: 15 lbs.+ (next weight check-in is first thing this week)
Maternity clothes: Yes (and wearing lots of my husband's tees these days too). Maternity favorites can be found in this post along with lots of cute dresses on my maternity style board.
Stretch marks: Eeek, not yet.
Belly button in or out: Out
Sleep: Sleeping well, still really loving my Bump Nest pillow, it has been amazing throughout my whole pregnancy so far.
Best moment this week: Fun in the snow! I also taught Harper how to unzip & pull off my boots that are nearly impossible to take off myself since I can't bend at the waist. It's pretty amazing, but probably takes me out of the running for mom of the year anytime soon ;)
Miss anything: Really really reeeeeeally looking forward to having more than one coffee a day once the babe arrives!
Movement: Lots of big kicks & rolls, we will find out this week if she is still breech.
Cravings: Still lots of fruit & sweets, but also random things like wings, sushi & popcorn.
Queasy or sick: Feeling good! Having some crazy heartburn & restless legs though, starting to feel like last pregnancy all over again.
Looking forward to: Valentine's Day & Harper's birthday, less than two weeks away & so many fun things planned! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment