Love List

Happy Valentine's Day Eve!! 
We are knee deep in snow & birthday party prep over here so before I sign off for a few days to enjoy the festivities, I thought I would leave you with a fun love list of some of my favorite finds lately!

1. I have been on the hunt for the perfect wall letters for baby girl's nursery & am loving these kraft paper letters that I think will be a perfect DIY project to be able to incorporate more bright purples into the room. I love the style of them as lowercase letters & they allow you to get creative to make them perfect for any space!
 
2. These Belgian Waffle Cookies caught my eye the other day & I have been drooling over them ever since. I think they might be the perfect addition to Harper's birthday celebration treat table this weekend... if I don't eat them all first!
 
3. I am dying over this We Will Rock You tee (for both boys & girls) that I saw the other day, it is a must have for Harper once her little sister comes, I'm sure that little duo will certainly rock me!
 
4. I've told you all about Harper's major obsession with stickers, she loves them so much. She got some of these little make-a-face sticker books for Christmas & has been going nuts over them lately! If you have a February birthday or still looking for a last minute Valentine's Day gift for your toddler, these are it!
 
5. I saw this little elephant teether at Target the other day & it reminds me so much of Sophie the Giraffe, only half the price. Definitely the cutest new toy on the block!

6. Snowed in & feeling cooped up? We have resorted to throwing beach parties in the bathtub. Pool toys (or sometimes bowls & kitchen utensils), some good beach music & sunglasses are thirty minutes of late afternoon fun! And if you don't already listen to Beachin' by Jake Owen on repeat to combat the winter blues, it will totally put you in the mood! #thatsmyjam
 
7. Gap has the cutest sweatpants for kids right now & I am in love with the bright colors! Harper looks so grown up running around in them.
 
8. After this weekend, it will be time to go GREEN for St. Patrick's Day! I will be missing a green beer this year so we have to make up for it with lots of other goodies! ;) We have a yummy shamrock smoothie recipe to share & tons of other festive treats for you & your babes! But until then, Valentine's Day cookies all the way! 

  
Follow us on Instagram (@jlgarvin) for some of Harper's birthday fun over the next few days! 
 I sincerely thank you all from the bottom of my heart for being a part of our blog & for all of your sweet feedback. Sending you lots of LOVE this Valentine's Day... hope you all have an amazing weekend!! XO

0 comments:

Post a Comment