Love List

1. There is nothing better than filling your house with the scent of the holidays & I am obsessed with this little stove top concoction to do just so! In a large pot, combine 1 sliced orange, 1 sliced lemon, 4 cinnamon sticks, 4 bay leaves, 2 tbsp. whole cloves & 1/2 cup of cranberries with 4 cups of water and boil. Wondering if you could just could just bathe in this ;)

2. Christmas baking is under way & we are having a blast! I am the messiest cook/baker on the planet so Harper's messes blend right in. We whipped up my grandma's sugar cookie recipe, which makes approximately five thousand cookies. I will type the recipe up & share pictures soon!
3. Glittery, girly gifts!  This glitter tote bag (found on sale with free shipping!) is going to be under the tree for Harper, filled with a few girly headbands & bracelets. She loves her backpack & my diaper bag (pronounced bah-kack & mamas bah-kack) so I know she will love toting this around. It's so much fun shopping in the not-so-baby-section for gifts for her this year!

4. Find out how many times you can watch Christmas Vacation & How the Grinch Stole Christmas by checking out the ABC Family 25 Days of Christmas schedule. We have been watching Home Alone marathons for the last few nights & I just can't get enough!!

5. Christmas morning brunch has been on my mind & I can't wait for it to be in my belly! This is the first Christmas in over five years that we will be at our own house, since we are normally traveling, so I am excited to go all out with a festive brunch! Easy, fluffy Eggnog Cinnamon Rolls, coming right up! :)

6. These Milk Bottle Measuring Cups are officially at the top of my Christmas list & would also be a great last minute gift idea for anyone in your life who loves to bake. Or anyone in your life that is pregnant & just can't stop baking.

7. Realizing that Harper could still squeeze into her Christmas tights from last year. Excited to put them on baby girl #2 next year! :) And the cutest ever pom hair clip is from Bub & Bug Studio.


Hold onto your antlers, only 13 days until Christmas!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment