22 Weeks

Under the mistletoe!! :)


How far along: 22 Weeks
Gender: Girl!
Weight gain: 15 lbs.
Maternity clothes: I put on my red one piece footie pajamas on Christmas Eve & I immediately had the body of the Grinch. Totally not a good look for a pregnant gal, so I'll stick with my regular maternity clothes from here on out! ;)
Stretch marks: No
Belly button in or out: Out! It never popped with Harper but I am sporting an outie this time for sure.
Sleep: Good
Best moment this week: Christmas of course!
Worst moment this week: Other than just being exhausted after all of the holiday festivities, it has been a pretty great week.
Miss anything: I really wanted to indulge in a Christmas cocktail, already looking forward to something spiked in my moose mug next year!
Movement: Lots of movement & I still love each and every little kick.
Cravings: Chocolate & fruit. I am ashamed of the number of candy bars I have eaten during this pregnancy.
Queasy or sick: Feeling good!
Looking forward to: Ummm, my due date? :) Part of me feels like now that the New Year is approaching, that also means it's almost baby time. And then reality slaps me in the face & reminds me that I have four long months to go.

Green Pocket Cord Dress \\ Obsessed with Harper's red glitter bow from Bub & Bug Studio! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment