Decking the Halls

It sure is beginning to look a lot like Christmas around here! It has been so much fun decorating this year, Harper has been a great helper! Well, despite her ripping ornaments off the trees & launching them down the hallway yelling, "BALL!"
We are going to be hosting a little holiday open house for some of our friends & family that will be in town, so I am really excited to turn up our holiday tunes & put the bar cart to use! ;)


Harper is obsessed with the plastic Santa platter that we keep on the bottom shelf, I can't wait to make our cookies for Santa on Christmas Eve to put on it!


We added a photo wall a few weeks ago so I switched it out with some of my Christmas prints & our new family photos. Our tree in here is filled with classic gold ornaments & white lights, plus a cable knit blanket used as a tree skirt because after years of decorating, I still can't seem to just buy one.
So hard to believe that next year we will have FOUR stockings hanging on the fireplace! :)


I still have some decorating to do, but for now I am favoring my reindeer printed tissue box & Christmas cup filled with orange juice for a few more days. Pregnancy sure does a number on the immune system, my cold has been lingering for days! Hope you all are staying warm & enjoying all the fun that this holiday season has to bring!! XO

Sources:

0 comments:

Post a Comment