21 Weeks


Sweater from Express (similar here & here) | Maternity Leggings

How far along: 21 weeks (Heartbeat 149, Baby weighing approx 15 oz.)
Gender: Girl!
Weight gain: 15 lbs. (I have gained 4 lbs. more than I did with Harper at 21 weeks... eek!) I'm going to blame it on the fact that the holidays were a little sooner in this pregnancy, deal? :)
Maternity clothes: I think I wore the same sweatshirt the entire week. Winter + Pregnancy make for a sad fashion situation.
Stretch marks: No
Belly button in or out: On it's way out.
Sleep: Good
Best moment this week: Seeing baby girl on the ultrasound!
Worst moment this week: This week was an overall pain in the ass. My 20 week ultrasound got cancelled, so I had to wait an extra week for it. Not a big deal, other than I was required to still drive half an hour there that day, just for my "appointment" that literally then got cancelled on the spot because my doctor got called to deliver a baby.
Also, we traded in our SUV for a newer model (we were having some issues with our old one & we wanted a third row seat) AND I ran it into the side of the garage while pulling it in. Super impressive driving skills.
Miss anything: Energy, patience & not feeling so whale-like. And I know, it is entirely too early in the pregnancy to be feeling this way.
Movement: Lots of kicks! Got to watch her little legs going crazy on the ultrasound too!
Cravings: Sweets (fruit & chocolate).
Queasy or sick: Feeling good! Heartburn doesn't seem as bad this round (yet), wondering if the old wives tales are true & baby girl won't have as much hair as Harper did!
Looking forward to: Christmas! So excited to have our very first Christmas morning at home with Harper, I can't wait to see her little face light up when she comes downstairs in the morning! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment