Nursery Inspiration

 Just a few more of my favorite nurseries out there!

 I love the stuffed animals (especially the dark pink corduroy cat!)  & the alphabet cutout in this pic. I spent a few hours trying to track it down & bookhou is where I eventually found it. I think I saw something similar on Land of Nod at one point, but can't seem to find it now.

{ image via pinterest }
 
This picture caught my eye because of the stars, but I am also a big fan of the fairy lights. I ordered some last week to string on one of the shelves that we are painting. Hopefully the other shelf in the room will be lit up with the Gnome Alone night light that I still want so badly! :)

{ image via pinterest }

Love the white trees painted on the grey walls below, have debated doing something similar  since I've always been such a huge fan of trees/branches as decor... not sure if our grey is dark enough for the white to pop. Also, tissue poms are my FAVORITE, I have been hard at work making a bunch to hang from the ceiling! :)

 { image via pinterest }

Also love the accordion style lanterns in the below nursery! That wall color is gorgeous with the pastel pinks & of course the name on the wall is awesome! Once we do decide on a name (and thank you for all of your suggestions!!), I can't wait to put it up on the wall behind the crib. Still trying to decide what type of letters to use, I love the galvanized ones from anthropologie, but yikes they are pricey!!

{ image via pinterest }

Do you keep an ipod dock or some sort of music in the nursery? The picture above reminded me that we should probably find something to play music & download some good lullabies.

Earlier this year, I decided that I wanted to learn how to play the ukulele. I bought one & learned to (roughly) play some Jack Johnson songs. I have been so busy with work & my etsy shop on the side that I haven't had much time to play. I hope to pick it up again soon & practice so maybe I can play some fun jams for little G one day :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment