Halloween

Yes, I painted my pregnant belly to look like a jack-o-lantern. I am that girl. For those who know me personally, they would not be surprised, considering I will literally do anything that is festive.I will also be putting reindeer antlers & a red nose on my SUV very soon.


Halloween is one of my FAVORITE holidays (probably second favorite - hubby & I had an in depth conversation the other morning listing our top five in order). I love making our Halloween costumes each year... and this year we went as....

THE WET BANDITS!
Harry & Marv from Home Alone

 I got roped into volunteered to be the DD & drive our friends out so we could go to a bar in our costumes. So not only did I look like a fat man.. but I was also drinking water in a loud, crowded bar surrounded by girls in lingerie wearing animal ear headbands. Fuck that. I'll never do it again.

On Halloween night, we had our first Trick-or-Treaters EVER! This is the first year we live in a house rather than an apartment, so I was beyond excited to hand out candy!


We turned on the fireplace & watched Hocus Pocus. I made pumpkin spice cupcakes with cream cheese frosting for us to snack on (on top of all the candy). Recipe found here... along with lots of other things that will make you gain more than a pound a week during your pregnancy.

All in all, Halloween was a blast but I am soooooooooo excited that it's over..because that means it is officially THE HOLIDAYS! So excited for two Thanksgiving Dinners (may paint my belly to look like a stuffed turkey), Black Friday Shopping & spending Christmas with our families!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment