27 Weeks



How far along? 27 Weeks
Total weight gain: 17 lbs+
Maternity clothes? maternity leggings, sweatpants & the hair tie trick still allows me to wear my old jeans.. but got a few gap maternity shirts that fit so awesome!

Stretch marks? no, knock on wood!
Sleep: still sleeping great, sometimes I sleep so deep that I don't even wake up to pee! woohoo!!
Best moment this week: Thanksgiving dinner + leftovers! Was so excited to eat cold turkey on bread the next day!

Miss Anything? our Thanksgiving hosts had such an amazing collection of delicious cocktails, wine, beer & champagne which made my mouth water... BUT instead I drank an entire bottle of sparkling cider which was amazing since I crave apple flavored everything all the time! 
Movement: all the time, still trying to figure out what big lumps are her head or her bum! :)
Food cravings: still everything sweet! This week's lineup consisted of more french toast, key lime pie & dipped pretzels...which are dangerously addicting! Also bought a donut cutter yesterday & found an awesome healthier recipe for baked donuts... I'm sure they will be the shit!
Anything making you queasy or sick: still feeling grossed out by red meat.. and hot coffee is getting to me again. bummer!
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: Heartburn all day every day... tums helps & so does milk. Other than that, I still get pain in my lower ribs, but as long as I sit up very straight, it goes away pretty quickly.
Belly Button in or out? flat as a pancake
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY!
Looking forward to: the Holidays!! I love this time of year so much, picking out (and cutting down)our tree next week at a tree farm here in GA (Griswold style!!), then some Christmas parties (dress shopping!) & going home to spend almost two weeks with our family in Iowa. Pretty nervous about the 12 hour road trip, but if I feel as good as I do now, it should be a piece of cake.

0 comments:

Post a Comment