25 Weeks

Note to self - pack away the horizontal striped shirts until next year.


How far along? 25 Weeks
Total weight gain: 17 lbs+
Maternity clothes? still wearing most of my old clothes - using the ol' hair tie trick to hold my jeans closed.

Stretch marks? not yet
Sleep: still sleeping great
Best moment this week: just feeling overly excited/happy about everything right now & the reality that babygirl will be here in less than 100 days (unless I deliver way late..) Just trying to soak it all in!

Miss Anything? would certainly have loved a frosty cold beer during this fun football weekend :) also hit up dunkin' donuts this weekend to fulfill my jelly filled donut craving & was drooling over the turkey flatbread.. definitely need to put that on my "after-baby" menu
Movement: all the time, it's fun to see her moving from the outside, or when her head is right in the middle of my stomach & we can see a big lump there
Food cravings: still sweets & fruit - I eat a bag of sliced apples a day....sometimes dipped in cream cheese frosting..BUT it's the healthy thought that counts, right? :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: tacos - really any sort of ground beef sort of turns me off lately.
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: the round ligament pain has subsided, but the rib pain is still around. worst of all - HEARTBURN. I get it a few times a day from anything I eat. If the old wives tales are true, little G will be born with as much hair as I currently have right now.
Belly Button in or out? flat as a pancake
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY! Although I did have a bit of a moody-pregnancy-meltdown the other night when there was a horsefly in the house buzzing all around our heads when we were trying to watch tv. Topped with me gagging trying to eat a taco that I wasn't aware would gross me out - it ended with me chucking a bag of tortilla chips across the room & going upstairs to cry. WTF? Talk about an overreaction.
Looking forward to: the crib got held up at the warehouse - so still looking forward to it's arrival. But most of all, excited that this is my husband's LAST week of traveling before the baby comes & my parents are coming for some pre-Thanksgiving festivities this weekend! Can't wait to cook lots of good food, shop til my ankles can't take it anymore & spend time with my family :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment