Baby Girl's Wardrobe



Little G needs more clothes hangers already. I can't stop shopping for little girl outfits! I wish I could wear half this stuff... I feel like wearing a onesie & legwarmers would ROCK.


Here are a few of my favorites hanging in her closet... all of these are from Baby Gap.  A little ruffle-butt one piece pajama, adorable black & white ruffle dress to wear to a wedding we will be attending when she is approximately 2 months old, a denim jumper that I had my eye on forever, a white & grey star sleeper night gown & a denim overall skirt from grandma Bonnie! Seriously, I drool over this stuff. I can't wait to play dress up :)

Two of my other favorites (yep, you do see color here!) are these little one pieces from Old Navy. I love love love babies in stripes!

Don't worry, there very few "newborn" sized things in there. Sizes range from 3-6 months all the way up to 18 months. Also just found out that jcrew has baby clothes! Unfortunately they are a bit out of my price range... but so darn cute!
Where are your favorite places to shop for adorable baby clothes & accessories?! I have a feeling I may need more :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment