Sweet November

November is shaping up to be a pretty busy month for us. Between work travel & visitors, we are hoping to find a few days to really enjoy all the amazing things that November has to offer. To soak it all in & remember all of the things that there are to be thankful for. 
To stop & smell the turkey, if you will.

Thanks to our good friend, daylight savings time, Harper has now been waking up at the crack of dawn. And as many of you know, few extra hours in the day with a toddler is... well... interesting. So, the other morning we hit one of our favorite breakfast spots for a little donut date before the day even got started. Harper loves getting to peek in the windows to the kitchen to see how all the goodies are made & sit like a big girl at the table with me.
Can you spot the chocolate mint buttercream that literally had me drooling at the counter?
 
  
I know, the amount of donuts on my plate is unacceptable. However. I am pregnant & I really couldn't pick just one. And I am a sucker for strawberries.

I am so thankful for these fun times, just me & my Harpie Doodle. She has no idea all the fun that is in store for her.

 I am so eager to put out Christmas decorations, but since we are hosting the Thanksgiving feast at our house this year, I am forcing myself to hold off. At least on the main floor.
For now, I brought inside one of the grey/green gourds from outside and added a few white & gold pumpkins & some branches. I found this Give Thanks banner at Pottery Barn Kids & was immediately obsessed! That little gem is the only thing that has kept me from winter-wonderlanding our living room days ago! ;)


Hope you are all enjoying November so far. 'Tis the season to be thankful!

0 comments:

Post a Comment