Baby Garvin #2 is a................

We are sooooooo excited to announce that Little Baby Garvin #2 is a GIRL!!!!!!! 
We found out on Monday, and even though I have had a really strong feeling that it was another girl, it still seemed like a huge shock! It will be pink on pink on pink over here & Brandon has already called dibs on building himself a treehouse in the backyard! ;) We could not be happier & I can not wait for Harper to have a sister!!!


How far along: 15 weeks
Gender: GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Weight gain: I really feel like I popped this week, my belly feels so much bigger & I can no longer button my jeans. I won't know how much weight until my next appointment.
Maternity clothes: Not quite yet but just pulled out all of my stuff from last time. Not looking forward to Christmas party dress shopping with a giant belly!
Stretch marks: Nope
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: I have been sleeping with a bump nest pillow for the last two weeks & it is heavenly!! During my last pregnancy, I remember feeling like my body pillow was such a lifesaver & I wished I had started using it sooner. This bump nest is beyond amazing & has helped so much with my tailbone pain & heartburn. I sleep snug as a bug in a rug!! ;)
Best moment this week: Our ultrasound, of course!! AND my love of iced coffee has finally returned, hallelujah!!!
Worst moment this week: Flying solo while Brandon was out of town for work for a few days, while both Harper & I had colds. I was starting to lose my marbles.
Miss anything: A cold beer on a Friday night. A pair of jeans that fit... at all.
Movement: Still just a few flutters & rolls here and there. Ready for some kicks & for Brandon to be able to feel them!
Cravings: Strawberries & anything "refreshing & fruity". I've been eating all of Harper's popsicles from the summer & craving frozen strawberry lemonades. And Mexican food.... if I could have a bottomless bowl of chips & queso to eat all day I would be such a happy camper!
Queasy or sick: Feeling good!
Looking forward to: I am really excited to go through all of Harper's clothes to start organizing everything to reuse. Baby number two will be two months behind Harper in terms of seasons, so thinking I can definitely get away with her wearing a lot of Harp's stuff, especially all her festive holiday outfits!! I also can not wait to plan coordinating outfits for MY GIRLS!!!

PS.  Boy mamas, I promise to start including more boy stuff in our outfit posts just for you! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment