Festive & Functional for the Holidays

'Tis the season for holiday parties, traveling & a house full of guests!! It is exciting & exhausting all at once. With lots of friends & family staying at our house over the next few weeks, I really wanted to make sure our guest bathroom was not only extra festive, but full of anything our guests may need. I am a habitual toothpaste-and-ponytail-holder-forgetter when I travel, so I like to make sure we have plenty of this type of stuff on hand for anyone who visits us.

I would have hung Christmas lights in the shower had my husband let me get away with it, but instead I went the easy route with some festive accessories & peppermint candles! We also always make sure to move the ipod dock to the guest bath to encourage a little singing in the shower... 
FA LA LA LA LA!!


Yes To! sent us some of their mini sized all-natural beauty products, which are perfect for stocking the guest bathroom for the holidays. I have been using Yes To Carrots lip balm for years (chapstick addict over here) & I have always loved it! Even Mr. Garvin likes to steal it from me from time to time. I was so excited to try out some of the other products in their line & was even more excited to see it all in Christmas colors. Cucumber soothing facial towelettes for an exhausted pregnant gal who is always too tired to wash her face before bed? Yes please!
Their products work great, smell even better & have amazing packaging... a total win in my book!! ;)
 

This holiday season, Yes To! is hosting a 10,000 travel sized product giveaway! Talk about great odds! Aside from using these for your holiday guests, these mini sized goodies are great to stash in your purse for yourself when traveling & also make perfect stocking stuffers!
You can enter the giveaway here & let Yes To! save the holidays & your skin! :)

This post was in partnership with Yes To, but my love for their products is all my own! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment