Holiday Gift Guide

 It's officially Christmas shopping season!! I can't believe November is almost over & I have almost all of my shopping still to do. As we approach the biggest shopping weekend of the year, I'm excited to put together a little gift guide to give you an idea of what we are loving & what's on my shopping list.

Ahh, shopping for my husband. It would be so much easier to put together a list of things he wouldn't want. I thought putting together a list of things I want to get him along with some of his current favorite things would make a pretty solid gift guide. And for her, well, that is basically my Christmas wish list (emphasis on wish) combined with some of the goodies I plan to buy for the ladies in my life! :) So let's get to it.



I had the hardest time coming up with my own Christmas list this year, and somehow I ended up wanting snow boots more than anything. Because, you know, it's supposed to snow in Atlanta tomorrow. I guess that's why they call it a wish list! ;) The Philosophy Fruitcake is also at the top of my list as well as something I will give to all my favorite girls.

In addition to some of the gifts above, something we do every year is cookies in mason jars. This is the perfect gift for co-workers, neighbors, etc. I make dozens of different kinds of cookies & dipped pretzels & stack them inside pint sized mason jars. Add some fresh evergreen sprigs, ribbon & a gift tag and you have a an easy, homemade gift that everyone will enjoy! :)

If all else fails, this Squirrel Nutcracker is officially the best gift I have seen all year. I bought one for myself for our bar cart & loved it so much that I went back for more to give as gifts. Pair it with a bag of walnuts & it is the perfect hostess gift or quirky white elephant gift that anyone is sure to love!

I hope you found this list & these ideas helpful! Happy gifting!!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment