Happy Thanksgiving Eve!!

Wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving!! We have so much to be thankful for this year, especially all of our family who drove fourteen hours just to join us at the dinner table! :) Grocery shopping is done, pies are in the oven & we are ready for all of tomorrow's festivities!


Don't worry, those wine glasses on the bottom are acrylic! ;)
I added our dinner menu to the chalkboard & figured I could just repurpose it for my weekly bump picture by just changing the header to say "cravings". Is it time for pie yet?!


If you follow me on Instagram (@jlgarvin) you have already seen this recipe, but I wanted to share it here in case anyone is still looking for a last minute Thanksgiving treat! 
Cinnamon butter is one of our favorites & super easy to throw together.
4 sticks of unsalted, softened butter
1 cup of honey (I use a little less)
1 cup of powdered sugar
4 tsp. of cinnamon
Combine all ingredients & mix until whipped texture is achieved. 
This recipe will make enough to fill four mason jars, of course you can cut it if you want less. Best served on warm dinner rolls! 


Cheers, friends!! Have the HAPPIEST Thanksgiving!!! XO

0 comments:

Post a Comment