Our Weekend in Pictures

Our first real Fall weekend... cool weather, spicy chili, pumpkins & lots of football. We kicked off the weekend Friday morning with some pancakes on the patio, the weather was just too amazing to stay indoors. Plus, toddler cleanup is a breeze! ;) Pancakes are one of my favorite foods, I love trying new recipes & can't wait to try my hand at some pumpkin ones soon!


Saturday was a full day of college football, with our Hawkeyes pulling off a win in the evening! It's a family tradition that we play a little football in the yard before the game & during halftime. Harper has become obsessed. About as obsessed as I am with her crazy, bonkers PIGTAILS!


 Throw some chili (and a few cold ones!) in the mix & I would say that is a total win for everyone.


There are pumpkins & mums at all of our local stores, and I couldn't wait to get my hands on some! Usually our church has the best selection (that's when I really go nuts!) but since they haven't arrived yet, I just grabbed a few to put on the back porch. Pumpkin picking day (with a tasty coffee in hand!) should be a holiday in itself! ;)
Also excited to share some pictures of our finished screened in porch! So far, Harper (and the cat) are loving it!


And Brandon discovered that if he pushes the chairs to the far end & leaves the door open, he can watch football from outside. Will I ever see him indoors again?
 Hope you all had a fabulous (Fall-feeling) weekend as well! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment