Fall Style Favorites

One of my favorite things about cool weather is all the amazing, cozy outfits that come along with it! Boots, leggings & sweaters (or sweatshirts in my case) all day long. When I'm not frolicking around town in my mismatched pajamas, I really do love a cute outfit! :)

I have rounded up some of my current Fall favorites, for both mama & mini. I am loving festive socks, warm vests & of course, lots of army green & orange! 
And tell me that gorgeous dress wouldn't make the perfect Thanksgiving Day outfit?!




This military inspired vest is also a current favorite, a perfect vest to pair with a gold glitter belt! I love these vests for Fall because you can wear them over anything depending on the weather, even cute over a plain grey tee if the weather is still warm where you are.

I am also obsessed with peplum on kids, it looks so much cuter than a onesie tucked into pants. Harper looks like such a little lady these days! Her hair is getting so long & I just love it!!


 Hope you all are having a wonderful week so far. Good news? Parenthood returns to TV tonight & Tomorrow is Friday! BOOM!

0 comments:

Post a Comment