Mama + Mini All Gold Everything

Can you believe we are already a third of the way through September? The official start of Fall is almost here, wouldn't it be wonderful if someone gave mother nature the memo! Bring on the cool air!

Gold is one of my favorite colors, especially gold glitter & especially in the Fall. I wear my gold glitter belt with just about everything. Actually, I take that back, I wear pajamas like 80% of the time, so I guess I just wear the gold belt with the rest. Either way, I love gold accessories, especially since they always match all of Harper's gold glittery headbands. And they are perfect to stick around all season well into the holidays & for the new year! ;)
Here is a little roundup of all things GOLD that we are loving!


I am telling you, Old Navy is really on top of their game this season!  I could not scoop up those gold polka dot leggings fast enough. I just know they will be a staple in Harper's festive Fall & Winter wardrobe. Of course, all of these gorgeous gold goodies can be paired with some of our favorite headbands, like the gold stars shown below or this gold feather & floral headband, one of my all time favorites!


Gold is not just for wearing this time of year, we have it sprinkled all over the house with our Fall decorations!
I scored these gold leaf branches on clearance last year right before Thanksgiving (you can find them here) & was so excited to put them out again this year. Do you shop after holiday clearance?! It is an addiction for me. Target also has lots of affordable gold & bronze mercury glass beauties that I can't get enough of.


And now that Harper is snoozing away for her afternoon nap, it might just be the perfect time to put out all the rest of our Fall decorations. Have you started decorating yet? :) 
Happy Hump Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment