Love List

1. Mother's Morning Out. Even though there are still a few tears here & there (from both of us), Harper's pre-pre-preschool is going very well! The three hours home by myself has become crazy productive & I love sneaking over to see her a little early while she is still interacting with the other kiddos. Plus, her running into my arms when I pick her up is seriously the highlight of my day!


2. Caramel & walnut dipped grapes, a favorite Fall treat! My grandma always made these when we were little, I couldn't wait to make some for dessert last night when I saw big bags of ripe green grapes at the grocery store. So yummy & much easier to eat than caramel apples.
(PS. Nailcolor is Rimmel Steel Gray)


3. Gap 35% off Fall Sale! I have been patiently waiting a good Gap sale so I can scoop up a few things! Currently on my wishlist? These ribbed stripe leggings that I plan to live in for the rest of the year & this peplum style onesie for Harper.

4. White Pumpkins. I haven't found any good looking fake ones yet, so I guess I'll be waiting patiently for the real thing. But grabbing a sharpie & adding some lettering or a monogram is an easy way to dress it up for some unique black & white decor.

5. Adding some Fall decor in every room of the house! I don't feel like I have found a lot of good stuff in the stores this year, but I did stumble across these awesome frosted wicker pumpkins at our local TJMaxx, perfect for the bedroom! :)


6. Apple Cider K-Cups. I have been using these & can not get over how delicious they are! Add a little caramel syrup & whipped cream on top to make your own caramel apple spice. Also this Fall sangria recipe needs to happen around here asap.

7. I know it's way too early to even be thinking about Christmas (who am I kidding, it's never too early, muhahahaha!) but I am dying over this Land of Nod vintage airstream camper playhouse! What kid wouldn't love to get that on Christmas morning? Better question, how can we DIY one?! :)

8. Halloween costumes! I am love, love, loving all of the kids costumes I have been seeing in stores, especially Pottery Barn Kids, but am having a hell of a time deciding on something for us. Anyone else in this spot? I am also wondering when I need to give up on trying to DIY Harper's costumes, considering I can't sew. I have all of these elaborate ideas but could never pull them off with my skills, duct tape & hot glue will only get me so far. Eventually she will resort to being a ghost with a sheet draped over her if I keep insisting that her costume be homemade.
Side note, I always wanted Brandon & I to go for Halloween as Smokey The Bear & a "forest fire", you know with like Christmas lights, orange fabric & cardboard... and stuff. Guess we can't pull that off with a toddler tagging along, so I really need to pull it together & come up with our family costume STAT.

0 comments:

Post a Comment