Love List

Still blogging from Iowa, can you say longest trip ever?! Having a blast with all of our family & friends but traveling with a toddler is an enormous pain in the ass. Not to mention the fourteen hour roadtrip home that we are really looking forward to this weekend. How about a little love list action for some distraction? :)

1. Kelly green. Is this Harper's color or what?! I can't get enough of this outfit. One of my very favorite pictures of Harper as a baby is her in a kelly green onesie as well.

 Headband | Syrup Shop Shirt | Leggings from Gap (last year) | Moccasins

 2. Old Navy Sweatshirts. I rarely find anything for myself here, but they are killing it right now with lots of cute tops for Fall. Loving these embellished crew neck sweatshirts with sequin dots or this perfectly fitted hoodie just in time for football season! Plus you can not go wrong with the price!
 
3. Caramel Apples. Just another Fall snack that I can't wait to have, thinking we need to incorporate a little Caramel Apple Bar into our Halloween party festivities?! Toppings like nuts, cereals & crushed candy bars would make for a pretty tasty treat!

4. These "wear the wild things" dress up masks are so fun for Halloween photos! A quick & inexpensive way to squeeze just one more festive Halloween costume out of this season!

5. Maid Rites. You've probably heard me mention them a bunch of times on the blog, they are one of our favorite meals, a total Iowa thing. We hit up the real Maid-Rite restaurant while in Iowa this week & I was reminded why I love them oh-so-much. You can find an original style recipe here.


6. EOS Hand Lotion. Are you a huge EOS chapstick fan like me? You know, the pretty colored round chapsticks in the checkout aisle at Target. I just discovered that they make this hand lotion too!! The berry & lemon are my favorite, plus they are a perfect small size to throw in the diaper bag! I heard they also make a shaving cream?!

7. Saving the best for last, our screened in porch is finished! With cool weather on the horizon, I am so excited to spend more time outside! We have big plans to make it extra cozy, with two of my favorites being this pumpkin striped throw blanket & one of these mini concrete fire columns, both on clearance! Of course, we will probably need another bottle opener to mount inside as well! ;)

Happy Friday Eve!

0 comments:

Post a Comment