Love List

I just want to start off by saying THANK YOU all so much for the kind words & well wishes for baby number two!! We are over the moon excited! I can't thank you enough for all of your sweet comments, you really made our day & we are so excited to continue sharing our journey with you all here on the blog. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!! :) More baby updates to come very soon!

It's love list time!

1. Halloween Books. I was so excited to get out some of Harper's Halloween books from last year (and add a few new ones to the collection), they make story time each night just a little more festive! Some of our favorites are Room on the Broom, Ghosts in the House & Goodnight Goon! Of course, Where the Wild Things Are is pretty festive for the occasion as well! :) All of her books are displayed on these super inexpensive photo ledges from Ikea that are hanging in the playroom, I love switching the books out for every season. The sweet little plush black cats can be found here.


2. Holiday Garlands. More of my very favorite garlands have made a return this holiday season, can't go wrong with this embroidered metallic garland that is perfect for a nursery or just to keep up all year round!
3. Sweater weather. Also known as leggings weather. Either way, I am loving this waffle knit cardigan (not ashamed to admit I still shop at AE, can't beat their prices, especially when they have online sales almost every week) & this striped cable cardigan. Both of which will accommodate a growing belly! :)
4. Peach Cobbler. This is a total cheat recipe, it is SO easy. Perfect for unexpected company or a sudden craving :) The recipe can be found here, it is so so so yummy!!!


5. Itty bitty baby clothes. Shopping the other day, these little velour footed pants (in both navy & pink) caught my eye, the colors are so vibrant in person! I love love love them & can't wait to scoop up a pair once we know what we are having! :)
6. Fall TV is back. I hate to even bring up my love for Fall TV, but Parenthood, Modern Family & The Voice make me very happy! Gotta pick up a new hobby for the next few monthS since evening porch beers are now out of the question.
7. Festive Party Supplies. It's time for paper straws & cupcake toppers, I am loving the selection in this etsy shop! Just picked up some Halloween & Christmas straws, along with bakers twine & a few other goodies for our Halloween party!
8. Tomorrow is OCTOBER!! Officially acceptable to decorate for Halloween! For some reason, I wasn't as into my Fall decor as much this year (maybe a lack of energy & enthusiasm all around) but I am feeling much better & so ready for black bats & witch hats! You can find some of my favorite Halloween inspiration here & also see what we did around our house last year here! :)

Happy Monday Friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment