Instagram, Poms & My Diaper Bag

Instagram - So fun! Apparently I was born in a barn because I just discovered it's capabilities last week & I'm loving all the fun photo filters. It's definitely my cup of tea! Follow me @jlgarvin if you're a sucker for cute baby photos like the one below! :)

HOW is my sweet baby already 8 weeks old & sitting up in her Bumbo chair?!

I will post a tutorial on how we made & hung the tissue Poms in Harper's room. Basically I used the standard instructions but I cut the scalloped edges more shallow & less defined. That is why they look less "flowery" ..if that makes sense. Will post more details & pics soon.

Also, many have asked where my diaper bag is from. It is the storksak Tania Nylon in Graphite. I LOVE IT!! It is so roomy & has tons of compartments inside. I love the metallic steel grey color & the fact that it is not too babyish. Plus, the stroller straps will rock your socks off.

0 comments:

Post a Comment