Halloween Style Preview!

You guys. Today is the day I have been waiting for. Baby Halloween outfits are starting to pop up & it makes me want to backflip into a tall glass of apple cider! I am drooling over all of the cute, graphic pieces for Fall & couldn't wait to share them with you!

I mean, does this not make you want to drop what you're doing & go trick-or-treating?! :)

 I could not get that Boo dress in my cart fast enough, Harper will surely be rocking this for the entire month of October! 
Here are a few of my favorite Halloween outfits from last year, so little, yet so festive!


I am so excited to see Harper enjoy the holidays this year, thinking about her loving Halloween & Christmas puts the biggest smile on my face. I live for making fun holiday memories for my family.

Also, you know that today is Christmas in July Eve right?! Clark W. Griswold is probably knee deep in a moose glass of eggnog right now & we all should be too.
Fa la la la laaaa! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment