Our Weekend in Pictures


 I will apologize in advance for the poor quality pictures, most were just taken on my iphone as we were on the go! 
This weekend we celebrated the rest of Brandon's birthday with a fun night out downtown. My brother watched Harper overnight so we could stay at The W. It was the first time we have both been away from her overnight so it was definitely a little scary, but good for all of us!
I was in love with the fun little outdoor patio & the view, totally my style! All of our friends came out to dinner with us & joined us as we bounced around to a few fun spots for drinks. Oh yes, we felt like college kids all over again!

 Blue Jersey Knot Dress from a local boutique (similar here & here) | Black Wedges


Sunday, we slept in. We slept in. It was glorious. Then we (me, brandon & our hangovers) hurried through a greasy brunch & were on our merry little way home to see this pretty little face.


She thought it was pretty unfair that we got to have so much fun & good food without her. We promised to make it up to her with a fun family adventure next weekend! ;)


 Swimsuit from Gap Outlet | Headband

Sunday night, things got really exciting when I decided to go through my closet to switch out some things out from Summer to Fall & came across a bunch of my old t-shirts. Most are ones that I wouldn't want to get rid of for sentimental reasons, so I thought I'd try my hand at turning them into bibs for Harp! I am pretty in love with the first one! This is a no-sew style (for those of you who can't even sew a button on to a shirt like me), all I did was cut around the collar & then in a bib shape in the front. I may end up cutting the back to add a clasp, because without the velcro or snap, this style would only be safe under supervision in a high chair.
I hope it holds up through the wash! :)


Happy Hump Day Eve!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment