Weekend Recap

 Hope you all had a fun & festive Cinco De Mayo weekend! I was excited to see so many of you on Instagram enjoying industrial sized beergaritas & giving your babes finger mustaches. Arriba!

Saturday, we ran some errands, Harper ate Chipotle for the first time & we shopped for bathroom accessories. All while in the pouring rain. I know, exciting business over here.

 Origami Stroller, Leggings (sold out from Old Navy) Towels, Gold Shoes, Lime Baseball Tee


Harper had her first water table experience this weekend.  As soon as we got outside to play with it, mother nature laughed in my face & the temp immediately dropped ten degrees. So, we threw a sweatshirt on her & let her go to town. She surprisingly didn't try to drink out of it, but she promptly took dad's idiotic golf hat off his head & slam dunked it into the water. Well played, kid.
If you can't tell from that hilarious little gremlin smile, she was loving life.


Sunday night, we celebrated Cinco De Mayo with a fajita dinner, sans beergaritas.
H-bomb clearly wasn't as amused with our festive dinner as she was with the water table, but such is life.

And now for the exciting part!
We also finished our downstairs half-bath (for the most part) with the new navy paint! We used Deep Space by Behr & I LOVE how dark it turned out! You can see the before pictures in this post.


 I ended up getting lighter mint colored towels from Target, but haven't found a rug yet. I actually get a little grossed out by bathroom rugs, so I'm not opposed to not having one at all.


 We also changed out the light fixture (purchased here) with the same one that we put in our upstairs guest bathroom (shown below). I love the industrial look of it! We are still in search of a new, much smaller mirror, but overall I am happy with the update.

So what do you think? Do you think I am crazy for painting the smallest room in the house, the darkest color on the paint spectrum? :) I happen to love it. I am considering it as a possible choice for the guest room.

Hasta la Vista, amigos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment